Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blogspace beware

OK... After having been a lurker in Blogscape for a while, stripmining other peoples blogs, it's about time that I get one myself. So here goes.

Actually I tried seting one up on my new company Wiki. But security issues made it very hard to use properly. So now it's here. The limited amount of posts on that Blog will be ported here.

In other news. Nothing much. Tomorrows my birthday and hopefully I'll get my gift for myself - an Xbox 360 on friday - that is if El-Giganten can keep their promises. Not many other vendors in DK seem to be able to deliver on time. I had three other pre-orders out there that didn't make it. Shucks. And all I ever wanted was to BUY something. :D More on that, I am going to a 360 lauch party at EB Games thursday evening and hopefully find out what games I must have.

The Gosuman project is still underway. I am working on a public site. The restricted Wiki is on-line, not that y'all really need to know cause it's on a need-to-know basis you know. So more on that as well. Isn't that dandy: Using your Blog to tell people to keep watching cause theres more to come! Man, I'm so influenced by TV ain't I?

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out.

No comments: