Monday, May 08, 2006

The spiritual machine

So, my XBox is bored. Or so it says anyway. Although it is temporally disturbed - still being on US time. So the blog dates don't quite match with reality here in Denmark.

Oblivion rocks. But I don't really feel that I am making much progress. There are so many things to do and see so I keep getting thrown off the main track. Closed my second Oblivion gate the other day and I am working hard to get all the reccomendations for getting further with the Mage Guild stuff.

Tomb Raider kicks ass well. I have always been a fan of the genre, and TR sets a very high mark. There are some lame things though - completed a motorcycle section which just seemed like a complete waste of time and energy. I can understand why they want to break the rhythm of the game to get a more cinematic experience. But that is not the way to do it.

No comments: